In this show we talk to our fellow vendors at the Cazenovia, NY Farm Market. If you've never been to a small farm market you should make the effort. You'll find great, local food with a chance to get to know where your food comes from. Buying from a local farmer you are directly supporting a family and a way of life. The produce is fresh picked, the baked goods are delicious, and the meats are always humanely raised and treated with love and care.
Here's a list of our fellow vendors.
- Empire Buffalo Bison meat
- Fojo Beans Sustainable, fair trade coffee
- Frosty Morning Farm @frostymorningfarm (Facebook) Seeds, botanicals, and plants
- My Inspiration @myinspiration (Facebook) Terrific gluten free baked goods
- Harleys Barkery Dog treats (Jessie and Gromit love them!)
- Jake's Cheese Raw milk gouda from Jake the cheesemaker
- Fenner Alps Fiber Farm Fine goat hair wool and knitted items @fenneralpsfiberfarm (Facebook)
- Mountain Grown Farm Non-Certified organic vegetables and wine grapes
- Seven Trees Dairy Goats Amazingly good goat cheeses @7treesdairygoats (Facebook)
- Navarino Orchard Apples, berries, and pies at a beautiful hilltop orchard. U-Pick or they pick
Support Clean Slate Farm by shopping Amazon through our affiliate page. Click here and bookmark for all your Amazon shopping (unless you can buy it local)...we'd appreciate it.
Visit our new, improved website Clean Slate Farm where you can purchase our small batch blended balsamic vinegar, spice blend, and miracle hand cream.
For cooking, beekeeping, gardening, and DIY videos see our YouTube channel at Clean Slate Farm.
Look for us on Facebook as Clean Slate Farm
Catch us on Instagram @cleanslatefarm